Winter jacket with optimal level of cold protection up to -10 °С. It is based on eco-friendly insulation and features a deep hood with a windproof high neck guard, quick-release magnetic fasteners, and a smart pocket for travel cards and ski-passes. The jacket is a great choice for outdoor activities and traveling. The style is named after Mercury, a chemical element most commonly known as quicksilver.
- Deep hood with double adjustment system, wide reinforced brim and high neck guard;
- Front closure with two-way zipper and windproof placket on magnets;
- 2 diagonal chest pockets with waterproof zippers;
- 2 front zip pockets with flaps;
- Smart pocket for travel cards and ski-passes;
- Two inner zip pockets;
- Mobile phone inner pocket;
- Elastic inner cuffs;
- Reflective tape along the back center.
Soft 3L fabric laminated with membrane, protected with mesh layer and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free high-performance water repellent coating. 100% polyester. - Waterproofness 30'000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009); - Vapor permeability 9'000 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1); - Resistant to light rain.
Eco-friendly breathable insulation Sorona® Aura 200 g/m² with three dimensional helical structure. - Retains warmth with less filling and weight; - Maintains its loft after many washes.