3-in-1 winter jacket made of soft 3L fabric with high vapor permeability and 30 000 mm waterproofness indexes. It features magnetic front closure, 8 pockets, and a detachable inner jacket which can be worn separately. Due to its versatility, the jacket can be used almost all year round, from the beginning of autumn straight to the end of spring. The style is named after the satellite Planck.
- Deep hood with double drawstring system and additional zip depth adjustment;
- Two-way zip front closure with windproof placket on magnets;
- 2 large front pockets with additional sections;
- Zip side slits with additional ventilation allowing easy access to inner pockets;
- Curved sleeve hem for better hand protection;
- Smart pocket on the sleeve for travel cards and ski-passes;
- 2 inner elastic pockets;
- Mobile phone inner pocket.
- Hood with drawstring system;
- Two zip pockets;
- Elastic cuffs.