Winter parka made of soft 3L fabric with high vapor permeability and 30 000 mm waterproofness indexes. It is featured with balancing heat-protection lining and inner straps for carrying the jacket over the shoulders. The parka is a great choice for outdoor activities, traveling, and daily commutes. The style is named after DSUP, an element found in tardigrade's blood that makes them resistant to extreme radiation levels.
- Hood with additional forehead protection made of reflective fabric;
- Two-way zip front closure with windproof placket on snaps;
- 2 elongated waterproof front pockets with additional sections;
- Reflective tape along the back center;
- Curved sleeve hem for better hand protection;
- Elastic inner cuffs with thumb holes;
- Smart pocket on the sleeve for travel cards and ski-passes;
- 2 inner zip pockets;
- Mobile phone inner pocket;
- Inner straps for carrying over the shoulders.
Soft 3L fabric laminated with membrane, protected with mesh layer and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free high-performance water repellent coating. 100% polyester.
- Waterproofness 30 000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009)
- Vapor permeability 9 000 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1);
- Glued seams with water resistance 5'000 mm H₂O (ISO 811:2018);
- Sustainable PFC-free high-performance water repellent coating;
- Resistant to heavy rain.