3-in-1 winter jacket made of soft 3L fabric with high vapor permeability and 30 000 mm waterproofness indexes. It features magnetic front closure, 8 pockets, and a detachable inner jacket which can be worn separately. Due to its versatility, the jacket can be used almost all year round, from the beginning of autumn straight to the end of spring. The style is named after the satellite Planck.
- Deep hood with double adjustment system and additional zip depth adjustment;
- Zip front closure with windproof placket on magnets;
- 2 large front pockets with additional sections;
- Zip side slits with additional ventilation allowing quick access to inner pockets;
- Curved sleeve hem for better hand protection;
- Smart pocket on the sleeve for travel cards and ski-passes;
- 2 elastic inner pockets;
- Mobile phone inner pocket.
- Hood with drawstring system;
- 2 zip pockets;
- Elastic cuffs.
Soft 3L fabric laminated with membrane, protected with mesh layer and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free high-performance water repellent coating. 100% polyester.
- Waterproofness 30 000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009);
- Vapor permeability 9 000 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1);
- Glued seams with water resistance 5 000 mm H₂O (ISO 811:2018);
- Resistant to heavy rain.
Inner jacket made of 100% thin dense polyester.