Down jacket with up to -30 °С level of cold protection. It is based on functional insulation which is a mix of natural duck down combined with small cocoons made of recycled plastic material. It features a deep hood with a windproof high neck guard, zip side slits for easy access to inner pockets, and inner straps for carrying over the shoulders. It's a great choice for outdoor activities and traveling. The style is named after Aitken, a large crater lying on the far side of the Moon.
- Snorkel hood with wide brim, high neck guard, and double depth adjustment system;
- Front closure with two-way zipper and windproof placket on snaps;
- Zip side slits for easy access to inner pockets;
- Elastic inner cuffs with thumb holes;
- 2 front zip pockets with additional sections;
- 2 front patch pockets with flaps on magnets;
- Smart pocket for travel cards and ski-passes;
- 2 inner zip pockets;
- 2 inner patch elastic pockets;
- Mobile phone inner pocket;
- Inner straps for carrying over the shoulders.
Thin translucent 2L fabric laminated with membrane. 100% nylon.
- Waterproofness 5 300 mm H₂O (ISO811:2018);
- Vapor permeability 1 500 g/m² / 24 h (ISO15496:2018);
- Resistant to light rain.