Hestea is a casual light city-parkas with a long, relaxed silhouette. The waterproof stretch fabric has a 10 000 mm water column, providing comfort and protection during harsh weather. Details include zip patched pockets and a collar with hidden hood. Wear Hestea layered with a knitted sweater for a warm look.
As a part of our Future Makers concept Hestea is made using Solution Dye - a waterless, sustainable colour-dyeing process. The garment is coloured down to the inner core of the fabric, creating a brilliant colour fastness that won’t fade. Apart from this, all components of the jacket are recycled. The model is 174 cm tall and wearing a size S. Length of jacket: 111,5 cm (size S).
- Relaxed fit
- Recycled and solution dyed polyester shell fabric and membrane
- Waterproof stretch fabric, 10 000 mm water column
- Vital seams, such as hood, shoulder and armhole, have been sealed with waterproof tape
- Bionic Finish® Eco - Environmentally friendly water repellent impregnation
- Lining in 100% recycled polyester
- Recycled polyester zipper along front
- Collar with hidden hood inside
- Zip patch pockets at front
- Interior zip pocket
- Sleeve ending with elastic cuff